1. In accordance with the Decree of the President of the Kyrgyz Republic "On the establishment of a lifetime scholarship of the President of the Kyrgyz Republic to veterans of the Great Patriotic War of 1941-1945" dated January 28, 2010 No. 20, veterans of the war of 1941-1945 in 2010 are paid a lifetime scholarship (hereinafter the scholarship) from funds of the republican budget - in the amount of 3000 (three thousand) soms:
- invalids of the Great Patriotic War;
- participants of the Great Patriotic War;
- persons who worked at enterprises, institutions and organizations of the city of Leningrad during the blockade from September 8, 1941 to January 27, 1944 and were awarded the medal "For the Defense of Leningrad", and persons awarded the sign "Inhabitant of besieged Leningrad;
- persons from among the juvenile prisoners of concentration camps, ghettos and other places of detention created by the Nazis and their allies during the Second World War.
2. Appointment of scholarships is made until March 1, 2010 in all regions of the republic, payment of scholarships is made from April 1, 2010.
3. A prerequisite for receiving scholarships is the mandatory annual re-registration of each recipient in the district and city departments of social protection of the State Agency for Social Security under the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic (hereinafter SSS).
4. The appointment of scholarships is carried out in the HSS at the place of permanent residence, with mandatory registration with the territorial internal affairs bodies (registration).
5. The scholarship is awarded for life, with further annual re-registration of recipients of scholarships and is paid monthly.
6. Registration of documents for the payment of scholarships is carried out by the HSS on instructions issued for each recipient.
7. Scholarships are paid by district, city branches of the State Enterprise "Kyrgyzpochtasy" at the place of residence (registration) upon presentation of a certificate of the established form and a passport.
8. Termination of the payment of a scholarship in the HSS is made in the event of the death of its recipient from the first day of the month following the date of death.
In the event of a change in the permanent place of residence of the recipient of the scholarship (moving to a new place of residence), the appointment and payment of the scholarship in this HSS is terminated. The payment continues at the HSS at the new permanent residence based on:
- personal statement;
- certificates of deregistration in the HSS at the previous place of residence.
9. In the event of the death of the recipient of the scholarship during the reporting month, the shortfall in the scholarship is paid to family members who cohabited (registered) with him on the day of his death, upon their application to the HSS within 6 months from the date of death.
10. In order to process the payment of the shortfall scholarship to family members of the deceased recipient of the scholarship, it is necessary to submit an application to the HSS with the attachment:
- copies of the recipient's death certificate;
- copies of the marriage certificate (for widows and widowers);
- copies of the birth certificate (for children and grandchildren);
- copies of the passport (questionnaire sheet, page on registration at the place of residence - registration);
- certificate from the place of residence, confirming the fact of registration and cohabitation.
11. Persons entitled to a scholarship, living in nursing homes for the elderly and disabled, financed from the state budget, scholarships are paid on a general basis. Registration of payments is made through the district and city HSS at the location of the boarding school.
12. District, city branches of the State Enterprise "Kyrgyzpochtasy" pay scholarships, after which they submit a monthly report to the HSS on paid and unpaid amounts in the prescribed manner.
13. Heads and employees of the HSS, as well as heads and employees of district, city branches of the State Enterprise "Kyrgyzpochtasy" are personally responsible for the correct appointment and payment of scholarships in accordance with the current legislation of the Kyrgyz Republic.
14. The State Social Security Agency under the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic, in order to verify the compliance of the sums of monetary stipends paid by post offices, is given the right to conduct spot checks of the subdivisions of the State Enterprise "Kyrgyzpochtasy" of the Ministry of Transport and Communications of the Kyrgyz Republic.